In the coming weeks, during 28-31 Oct, 2019, CPSE 2019-The 17th China Public Security Expo will open in Shenzhen China. CPSE China Public Security Expo (Shenzhen), with 30 years’ efforts, makes the world largest security exhibition.
Nanoradar takes the pleasure to invite you to visit our stand if you come by.
Oct 28-31, Hall 8.0; Stand 8B02
During the exhibition, Nanoradar will show radar video surveillance alarm system for perimeter protection. Live demo will be arranged on 28th and 29th Oct. If you have interest to know more, please just send us your inquiry.
Radar Video Surveillance System, designed to send out alerts on target with position and track, record the real-time alarm video and prevent intrusion before the perimeter, is made up of 24GHz microwave radar, HD PTZ camera and RVS software server. The system can be compatible to ONVIF NVRs from the market. Radar locates the targets by active detection, then guides PTZ camera for tracking. With double identification of video surveillance, the system send out accurate alarm to the security monitor center and lower the false alarm greatly.
1. Active perimeter protection @7*24 hours & all weathers
2. Multiple targets track up to 10 at the same moment
3. Alarm zones/filter zones adjustable & multiple zones supported
4. Never fail to miss, quite low false alarm
5. Easy to set up and compatible to ONVIF CCTV NVRs in the market