I 、Roadside sensing scheme architecture diagram:
Ⅱ. Traditional roadside perception technology route:
1, magnetic ring induction loop sensor: through the insulated and conductive wire through the cut in the road, an electrical pulse through the wire, the inductance change caused by the car to indicate when the vehicle passes or stops. The technology is not affected by light, but can only be counted and cannot be identified, and the road needs to be excavated to install or repair, the
service cycle is short, and the overall cost is high.
2, video surveillance: Vision sensors can not only measure traffic behavior at intersections and expressways, but also transmit real-time video to customers. But the environment is poor (day and night alternation, light and bad weather directly affect the system detection ability), and requires advanced signal processing and algorithms, which will increase the complexity of thesystem.
III. Roadside sensing system scheme based on millimeter wave radar:
To provide decision-making support for the traffic management department.
IV 、TCM811 Traffic flow radar
1. Product Introduction: TCM811 is a compact millimeter wave radar newly developed by Nanoradar. The radar transmits multi-beam fan-shaped millimeter wave to the front, detects the reflection of millimeter wave, determines whether there are obstacles in front, and feedbacks the relative distance, speed and Angle information between obstacles and radar, which can detect and track the information of large and small vehicles and electric vehicles on the road in realtime. The product adopts DBF
digital beamforming , MIMO virtual aperture, near and far beamforming and other advanced technologies to achieve 1.2-150m measurement distance, support the detection of 128 targets, small size, high sensitivity, stable performance, light weight, easy to integrate. It can be applied to high-speed traffic monitoring, intersection monitoring,
vehicle detection at forks, perimeter security and other application scenarios.
2, product parameters:
3 、Product highlights:
1）High cost performance: Compared with Nanoradar's previous generation traffic flow radar MR76S, the price of TCM811 is reduced by 30%+. It is suitable for relatively simple road monitoring scenarios such as county roads and township roads, which reduces the cost while maintaining
reliable performance, thus improving the cost performance ratio.
2) double beam detection: near and far distance double mode detection: medium range beam detection distance is far, can achieve 150m distance target identification; Short-range beam detection range is wide, can cover 1-6 lanes of targets.
3) high resolution: for two objects with radial distance greater than 0.78 meters, it can effectively distinguish and output the target, and better adapt to the scene of traffic congestion;
4) anti-interference: 4 sections of misfrequency anti-interference, in the modulation bandwidth to provide 4 optional frequency bands, each frequency band radar does not
interfere with each other.
5) multi-scene multi-application: The use of environmental adaptive algorithm, sensitivity adjustment and other advanced technology, can be flexibly applied to intersections, sections, parks and other scenarios.